Quality Monitoring Agent
We are looking for a QA Agent to sunny Cyprus who can improve call handling, customer service, loyalty and increase revenue.
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island makes living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurants, and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
- Monitoring recorded calls on a daily basis
- Provides feedback data to management in structured report form
- Quality Assurance Performance
- Fluent in Dutch, both spoken- and written
- Writing proficiency in English
- Experience in report preparation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Excel/Word
- Great listener with attention to details
- Critical thinker
- Effectively prioritize urgent cases/multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous experience in the same role will be considered as an advantage
- Fast typing skills will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work-related training and professional examination
- Comfortable offices in the city center
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
If you're interested in the job, or have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out - firstname.lastname@example.org