Dutch-speaking presales services to Barcelona
- Posted 06 February 2023
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Wanna live and work in beautiful Barcelona? We have the perfect job for you!
The company advances the way people live and work. They bring curious minds together to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
In a typical day as a Services Presales, you would:
- Work from the office with the NL based account team, cross-business unit teams and participate in the pursuit deal team interacting with customer; your role is to translate customer's services challenges and business opportunities into creative service solutions.
- Build a strong relationship to your teams, stakeholders as well to customers
- Participate/lead in discussions regarding business cases and related strategy with (pursuit) team, stakeholders and clients
- Actively participate/ lead the presentation of the business case to the customer
- Drive services solutioning end to end up to successful deal closing
- Document design decisions, guide and support the proposal process
- Share knowledge and best practices within your organization
- Drive innovation in processes, messaging, product designs and technical solution offerings.
- Setup SOW and participate in contract and SOW negotiations with client
- Ensure costs for all service elements are optimized and included in the solution. Make sure solution governance approvals are received
- Work primarily with Greenlake portfolio, incl. Greenlake Managed Services (GMS) and Hybrid Cloud Services (HCS) as well as Infrastructure Services (IS) portfolio.
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- 4+ years of experience working in technology and solution creation and (pre-)sales organization, with services experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, listening, presentation) is a must. Experience with consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc
- Knowledge of company business, technical tools, and standard CRM systems and tools
- Public Cloud knowledge (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, financially savvy to structure pay per use commercial models and setup business cases.
- Proactive, responsive & accountable to customer & stakeholder needs. Project management expertise.
- Business and customer oriented Team player with ability to form alliances across boundaries
- Able to design and present impact messages to customers management level.
- Fluent in English and Dutch language
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.