Are you a native Dutch speaker interested in making sure that navigation apps provide the best possible support for their users? Do you want to live in a charming Polish city?
Our client is one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming customers' business, operating, and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500 and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
The company is located in Gdansk and Cracow. You´ll help customers unlock digital opportunities and enables customers to make a smooth transition to a smooth, hyper-connected and dynamic business.
- As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different stream, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers
- Our Client’s Employees
- Business Owners
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Dutch&English (at least C1)
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7)
- Work experience of 0-2 years
- Perform validation by calling if required
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools
- Policies and workflows
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation
- Good understanding of all forms of public transport
- Incident management experience will be a great asset
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
How To Apply
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please don´t hesitate to send your English CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.