- Posted 01 November 2023
- Discipline Sales
- Contact NameDaylis Llerena
Are you an experienced Licensing Associate looking for a new challenge? We are seeking a talented individual to join our client in Malaga.
Dutch speaking – Licensing Associate
As a Licensing Associate in our team, you will:
- Work with the RS to understand the customer licensing position by reviewing their existing licensing portfolio.
- Assist to develop a renewal plan, aligned to the client's Cloud & or licensing program strategy, and provide the best licensing solution for the customer as indicated by the client.
- Act as the point of contact for the Renewal Specialist (RS) to answer Commercial VL licensing questions raised by the end customer.
- Create and provide quality checks for any required licensing documentation such as agreement packages.
- Working with the client's approved tools, they will help secure all necessary deal approvals. The Commercial VL programs in their scope of work are, but not limited to, the following:
- Enterprise Agreements (EA, EAS, SCE)
- Open program (OLP, OV, OVS)
- Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA)
- New Commerce agreement (CSP, MCA-E)
- OSPA (China only)
If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a dynamic and growing company, submit your application and our Dutch team will contact you!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.