- Posted 01 November 2023
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Are you a soft-skilled communicator with a hardcore understanding of iGaming from the customer journey perspective?
We are looking for a Very Important Person to join our easy-going, hard-working and fun team!
As a Key Account Manager, you will have the initial vital role of helping out our most valuable customers and keeping them happy during their journey on our sites. That means pro-active monitoring and communication with customers reaching certain checkpoints, understanding the whole picture of a customer journey and answering/solving any possible issues. The right candidate will also be expected to define, build, and maintain the full strategy for Key Account Management for the Company. Once strategy is in place, the Key Account Manager Lead will be expected to build and manage a team and extend all knowledge, processes, and procedures across such a team. You will be working closely with all important stakeholders and especially with the AML, RG and Customer Support teams.
A relocation allowance is available for this position.
About Our client
We are a diverse and fast-growing online casino operator active on regulated markets with offices based in Malta, Estonia and The Netherlands. You can now join our dynamic, capable and enthusiastic team! We are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, Kansspelautoriteit in The Netherlands and Maksu- ja Tolliamet in Estonia.
Due to the continued growth and success of our brands, we are now searching for more A class talents to join our mission to build the next iGaming giant.
Are you a self-motivated and dedicated person with prime communication skills and a hawk's eye for details? If you get kicks from new challenges in a top professional, yet easy-going and fun, work environment, then we are eager to hear from you!
- Build, adopt and maintain an exhaustive Key Account Management Strategy for the Company.
- Set up and own processes to actively monitor player activity. Based on the strategy, build, and adopt processes and procedures to retain and reactivate the higher segments.
- Fully responsible for the highest value customers of the Company.
- Continuously pro-actively adjust and improve strategy based on learnings.
- Owning this area of the business and the build, lead and manage a team across the different markets.
- Pro-actively contact players who are about to reach or have already reached certain checkpoints (also related to AML and RG) which would have been defined in strategy.
- Together with product and marketing teams, decide on possible incentives for all customers including the Key Accounts.
- Oversee issue resolution for Key Accounts, ensuring fast and professional solutions.
- Be available and later enable the team to be more exclusively available for a certain group of customers using more personal channels like WhatsApp.
- Keep the player accounts up to date.
- Reporting any customer’s pain points to all necessary teams.
- Working closely with AML, RG and CS teams.
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the iGaming industry in Investigations / AML / Fraud / Player Safety / Customer Support / VIP / Responsible Gaming.
- Previous experience monitoring valuable players is a must.
- Wants to be hands-on in beginning and has experience to then build and lead a full team.
- Thorough understanding of KYC, SOF and RG processes.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Service-minded person who will do their utmost to solve any issue, even before they are raised.
- A ‘can do' attitude and hands-on approach to matters.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to be available – in addition to Monday to Friday office hours if needed.
What we offer
- A hybrid working model with 2 days working from our fabulous office and up to 3 days working from home.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Brand new offices.
- Private parking.
- Private Health insurance.
- Wellness allowance up to €600 per year.
- Employee assistance program with Richmond Foundation.
- Birthday wishes with something special.
- Office lunches and daily nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
- Meal allowance.
- Fun and games.