Are you interested in working for a major Belgian bank in Varna Bulgaria? Then read on quickly.
We are looking for Dutch or Flemish speakers who wants to work in the Technical customer service.
Our client is a Belgian bank that aspire at being far more than a bank and an insurance: ´we want to enable and protect the dreams of our clients. Even more: we want to inspire, boost and stimulate those who count on us, day after day.´ This bank is a group of 41 000 talented employees in different countries who work together and share a common culture.
The Insurance Claims Administrator is responsible for drawing up and managing non-life contracts, as well as for handling claims linked to these contracts. (S)he is managing the whole lifecycle of a claim – from the moment an accident happens (1st indication that the victim has had an accident) until final resolution / payment.
- Account insurance, Claims bodily injuries & school injuries
- Communication via phone & e-mail
- Processing payments
- Respond pro-actively to the customers needs
- Processing of new claim as per internal guidelines - which includes:
- Analyze and interpret client questions to determine the problem and solve it
- Take the decision on claim case
- Solve or escalate calls within time guidelines
- Validate of customer data and provide medical data on used systems
- Answer client questions and give information
- Communication with other departments
- Collect data, perform analysis
- Ensure that all SLA's & KPI's are being met
The Ideal Profile
- Technical requirements are not a must
- Native-level Dutch, intermediate English
- Secondary diploma completed
- Experience with MS Office
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
The Offer & Benefits
- Fast recruitment process
- Office at the seaside
- Career opportunities
- After 1.5 years it is possible to get a contract with the bank itself
- Strong relocation package and support
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide