Dutch-speaking Head of AML Compliance to fast-growing iGaming client in Malta
- Posted 10 April 2023
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
Are you a well-organised, analytical and detailed person coated with integrity and deep knowledge of AML/CFT regulations? Great!
Our client offer you a chance to challenge, guide and mentor their Legal, Risk and Compliance environment as their highly valued new Head of AML Compliance.
The Head of AML Compliance shall report to the Director of Legal and Compliance and contributes to the maintenance of the AML/CFT framework of the company.
Meet the client
They are a diverse and fast-growing online casino operator active on regulated markets with offices based in Malta, Estonia and The Netherlands. Due to the continued growth and success of their brands, they are now searching for more A class talents to join their mission to build the next iGaming giant.
Are you a self-motivated and dedicated person with an eye for detail? If you get kicks from new challenges in a top professional, yet easy-going and fun, work environment, then our client is eager to hear from you!
- Act as the Head of AML Compliance for the company’s operations under the KSA, MGA and EMTA licences and any other regulated market that may entered into by the Company
- Act as a manager for a large team consisting of AML and investigation officers in the relevant markets
- Act as the company’s policy maker and take charge of the AML policies and procedures to adhere to the regulatory requirements and update management and other departments
- Maintain knowledge of all AML regulations and potential changes affecting the Company
- Ensure that all AML/CFT documentation is constantly kept updated and reflective of compliance requirements and regulatory expectations
- Ensure that the company adheres to all record-keeping obligations from an AML/CFT perspective at all times
- Act as a Deputy MLRO for other regulated markets of the Company and assist the MLRO
- Execute Business Risk Assessments with respect to the relevant operations of the company on a periodic basis
- Take necessary action deriving from changes in national risk assessments, high-risk countries and/or sanction lists issued and updated by various authorities and/or regulatory bodies in the respective jurisdictions
- Set out the relevant framework for the purposes of conducting Customer Risk Assessments
- Propose risk mitigating measures to be applied for the purposes of addressing AML/CFT risks to which the company is exposed
- Act as point of contact for the investigation unit in relation to investigating and assessing complex cases, Enhanced Due Diligence and/or relevant KYC documentation
- Assist in any internal/independent/regulatory audit covering matters related to AML/CFT
- Provide regular reports and/or updates to senior management as necessary and required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a AML/CTF role and 5 years of experience acting as an MLRO or Head of AML Compliance within the gaming industry is preferable
- High level of integrity and knowledge of AML/CFT regulations
- Considerable experience with AML/CTF audits/inspections
- Previous experience processing reporting with regulatory bodies
- Previous experience managing a team
- Knowledge of addiction prevention and awareness of the overlap with AML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch is a must
- Focus and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to work autonomously
What they offer:
- A hybrid working model with 2 days working from office and up to 3 days working from home;
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Brand new offices;
- Private parking;
- Health insurance;
- Wellbeing and fitness allowance;
- Employee assistance program;
- Birthday wishes with something special;
- Weekly office lunches and daily nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 300 clients in 40 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 80 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.