Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for an international challenge? Do you want to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in the sun of Lisbon? Then look no further!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
- Assist clients via chat, email or inbound phone calls about different concerns
- Ensure client satisfaction through efficient problem solving
- Fluency in Dutch and intermediate English
- Experience in technical support preferred
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Strong local salary
- Relocation package:
- Shared accommodation with own private room
- Airport pick-up
- Initial flight expenses refund after 9 months
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance
- Assistance with registration at the tax office, getting phone number, open bank account
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more
- Intensive training
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your English CV to jean‐firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.