- Posted 27 January 2023
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Do you dream of living in a warm place where you can take a dip in the sea after work everyday? With this opportunity you can make that dream come true!
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking customer support agent that wants to work in an office in Benalmádena, Málaga.
- Intrinsic motivation is more powerful than extrinsic motivation
- People have a desire to perform, enabling them to do so is leadership
- Passion is more valuable than process
- Be kind
The type of companies they provide services to, share this perspective.
They are looking for a person who sees solutions instead of problems, appreciates a people-focused company and wants to focus on having the best possible work environment, and is willing to put in the work to get there.
What we are looking for:
- Speaks Dutch natively and has a high level of English
- Is curious, driven and able to work by themselves
- Can handle technical installation questions and do technical support for end-users
- Technical interest and prior experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Has experience with customer support and gives great service by phone and email
- Communicates well both verbally and written, and is able to connect with people
- Is open-minded, adaptable, and appreciates being a part of a team
- Contributes to developing culture and skill-sharing within the team
- Wants to grow on a personal and professional level
What you'll get:
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Training adjusted to your individual needs
- Assistance with official registration in Spain (NIE)
- A warm, caring and social work environment
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.