Dutch-speaking Customer Support Agent to Málaga
- Posted 27 January 2023
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Do you dream of living in a warm place where you can take a dip in the sea after work everyday? With this opportunity you can make that dream come true!
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking customer support agent that wants to work in an office in Benalmádena, Málaga.
For our client, support is so much more than phone calls and answering emails. Support is emotion, trust and respect. It is putting the customer first and always doing what we can to solve their issue: big or small. We always aim to do so with a positive attitude, love, and availability. Our client claims to be different from the others in our industry, and they are. Their fundamental beliefs:
- Trust based leadership is more efficient than other forms of leadership
- Intrinsic motivation is more powerful than extrinsic motivation
- People have a desire to perform, enabling them to do so is leadership
- Passion is more valuable than process
- Be kind
The type of companies they provide services to, share this perspective.
They are looking for a person who sees solutions instead of problems, appreciates a people-focused company and wants to focus on having the best possible work environment, and is willing to put in the work to get there.
What we are looking for:
- Speaks Dutch natively and has a high level of English
- Is curious, driven and able to work by themselves
- Can handle technical installation questions and do technical support for end-users
- Technical interest and prior experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Has experience with customer support and gives great service by phone and email
- Communicates well both verbally and written, and is able to connect with people
- Is open-minded, adaptable, and appreciates being a part of a team
- Contributes to developing culture and skill-sharing within the team
- Wants to grow on a personal and professional level
What you'll get:
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Training adjusted to your individual needs
- Assistance with official registration in Spain (NIE)
- A warm, caring and social work environment
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.