Do you want to work in a small but international company in Sofia, using your Dutch language skills to help others?
Our client is looking for Dutch speakers to join their Customer Support team and they are offering permanent home-office from anywhere in Bulgaria.
Our client is a small-scale company representing many international Dutch and Belgian brands. They operate on a low hierarchy system, and are passionate about making sure that their colleagues are taken care of, both inside and outside of the workplace. Thanks to their strong internal team, they are able to provide top-quality Customer Support to the Dutch speaking market on behalf of industry-leading Dutch and Flemish brands. They are now looking to expand their Dutch speaking team to be able to assist more Dutch speaking customers.
- Handle inbound calls and emails related to taking orders, handle cancelation of moving of appointments, answering different questions etc.
- Transfer clients with different departments (depots, financial department or service department) based on their requests
- Deliver an excellent client service
- Solve problems and treat complaints
The Ideal Profile
- Native-level Dutch, intermediate English
- Secondary diploma completed
- Sales experience is an advantage
- Experience with MS Office
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Great backgrounds: Retail, hospitality, restaurants, administration, customer support
The Offer & Benefits
- Fast recruitment process
- Home-office based anywhere in Bulgaria after 2 week training period in Sofia
- Accommodation and daily allowance provided during training in Sofia
- 2 paid breaks per day, plus lunch break
- Initial training program
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Salary which is above average based on local standards
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com and we will give you a call to provide more information regarding the position and fast recruitment process.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide