Have you always dreamed of moving to Paris? This is a fantastic opportunity to live and work in the vibrant capital. As a Customer Care Agent, you will work with your French and Dutch/Flemish language skills to support a well-known car brand!
Founded in 1987, our client serves more than 550 clients in 15 countries, through a full range of channels via 75 operating centers globally. Their success is thanks to an international management team and a passionate workforce of more than 42,000 employees acting in 23 different languages.
Branding a product means giving a product a face, a personality and a story. As a Customer Care Agent in this particular project it will be providing support for a well-known car brand.
Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of Europe's major hubs of finance, commerce, fashion, science and art. It is also conveniently one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Paris is home to stunning historical monuments such as the Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and its many treasures and many more. An array of wonderful restaurants line the streets of Paris, offering everything your heart desires in every price range.
- Treating mostly inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chats from customers
- Being the main contact of the customer
- Applying operational instructions in order to deliver the best possible level of quality
- Updating the database and managing the communication average time to achieve objectives
- Dutch speaker (professional level) and fluent in English
- Good knowledge of basic computer tools and specific software
- Mastering techniques of distant customer relationship management: advice, support, care, etc.
- Knowledge of the petrol industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the product and the customers’ needs (after training)
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- 36 hours/week between this amplitude: Monday - Friday: 8:00 -20:00 and Saturday (Only 1 per month): 8:00 - 16:00
- Basic salary (1539,45€ gross monthly) + bonus per languages used & spoken (152€) + performance bonus (152€) = around 1600 NET
- 25 days off + 7 days RTT = up to 32 paid holidays
- Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.