WE ARE LOOKING FOR DUTCH-SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS TO WORK IN MALTA FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST IGAMING COMPANIES!
Are you a problem solver, excellent communicator, and a people person? If so, we are looking for you to join our award-winning customer service team based in our stunning offices in Malta!
You will be a part of a seamless Customer Service function, working to achieve our goal of the best Customer Experience. Not only that, your opportunity to learn and progress within the company is limitless!
We want you to excel in the following:
- Help both Dutch and English speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work together with your team to reach the best customer satisfaction (including other KPI's)
- Translate promotional texts and/or customer surveys in your local language
- Manage customer accounts
- Follow company policies and practices regarding player safety, protection, and responsible gaming
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
In this company not only do you get the chance to work across our leading markets but also with a team of excellent Customer Service Agents. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment. We want our employees to embody the value of our company and enjoy the perks of being a part of the family!
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Communication written and verbal in both Dutch and English
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Background in customer service, this can be face to face, online or via phone calls
- Multi-tasking and time management
Previous iGaming experience
Additional language skills: French, German
WHAT WE OFFER?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life with us can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Start date: Every second week, training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a base salary and a bonus scheme.
- Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
- Location: Malta, St Julians
- Generous relocation package offered
Interviews are carried out on an ongoing basis. If you’re interested, we’re very much looking forward to your application!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your English CV to jean‐email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.