Are you a Dutch speaker interested in the latest audio trends? Do you want to start an exciting new Customer Support position and grow in the audio technology industry?
Then you are the person we are looking for! We are now looking for stars to join our team in supporting one of the world-leading voice interactive audio devices. You will receive full training to become a seasoned professional and will become part of our specialist support team.
What you’ll do:
- Provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- Identify, analyze and solve software and hardware issues.
- Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Handling Pre-sales and Sales opportunities through both voice and e-mail contact and placing orders
- Handling General product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
- Providing clear and excellent customer care to existing or new customers, ensuring high customer satisfaction through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with the engineering team
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyze and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools.
- Always looking to expand your knowledge.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security
Skills You’ll Need:
- Need to be a native or near-native Dutch speaker with great English skills
- Must love music and gadgets!
- Interested in home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software.
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter.
- True team player.
- Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
- You are a candidate who is a decisive, action-oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research, and find answers to consumer questions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- An organization ready to help you develop and grow;
- Working hours from Monday-Friday Mo-Fr 09:30-18:00 between 09:30-;
- Full-time paid training done from home;
- Supportive team and friendly colleagues;
- Possibility to gain working experience and career opportunities;
- A gross monthly salary of € 2,149 (based on a full-time workweek);
- Premium pay for off-hours, 8% holiday pay and 25 days paid holidays per year;
- Possibility to completely work from home (Netherlands), and we have a modern working environment at an attractive location in Amsterdam with good public transport connection 1-minute walk from Amsterdam Sloterdijk;
- Working from home allowance;
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day;
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment;
- Travel allowance;
- Contribution to your health insurance and pension.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.