Ready to advance your sales career? Start working with a world leader in innovative cloud solutions and embark on a transformative journey! Seize the opportunity to unlock your potential and achieve extraordinary success!
As an IOM, you will drive the sales cycle, nurture client relationships and showcase your expertise in advanced cloud technologies.
What our client will offer you:
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your colleagues; you will have access to comprehensive training programs designed to enhance your skills in cloud technology sales. Here you will be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace culture that values authenticity, individuality, and teamwork. Every day you will enjoy a collaborative and dynamic work environment that empowers your entrepreneurial spirit.
- A competitive salary package that you will live well on in Spain, with performance-based incentives and lunch ticket
- Relocation support*
- Full-time Spanish contract, help with what you need to start working and living in Spain
- Full paid training for the company and the products you will be working on
- A modern centrally placed office in Benalmadena, right next to the beach area
- Work a few days from home and others from the office
- Spanish lessons, bonuses if you have friends that wants join as well, and much more
What you'll experience:
You will take ownership of the business deal from start to finish, coordinating with the client and your colleagues - Solution Specialists and Senior Account Managers. Together with a passionate team of sales professionals you will engage with high-profile clients and influential decision-makers.
As an IOM in our team, you will:
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression, cultivate and expand a portfolio of clients, leveraging your sales expertise
- Serve as a trusted advisor, guiding businesses in adopting advanced cloud technologies
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to fulfil small and medium sized businesses needs of our client's leading cloud technologies
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Solution Specialists and Partner Connection Managers
- Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of customer.”
- Are native-level, or have full business proficiency in Dutch, you are also fluent in English
- Have 2 to 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Have at least 1 year of IT industry experience
- Have a minimum 1 year sales account management or customer management experience
- Have experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications and Client Relationship Management systems such as Dynamics 365, Salesforce, etc.
- Want to share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience working with or selling MS Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions
- Have Microsoft Fundamentals certification on MS Azure, Modern Workplace and/or BizApps
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Our Client is dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who is the employer?
Our Client is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, they one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. The company focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. They enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
Are you interested in applying or hearing more? Submit your application and our Dutch team will contact you!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.