Looking for an international experience? Go to Barcelona!
Our client is a technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Read on and learn how they describe themselves!
Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
The role they`re hiring for covers all aspects of collections activity including cash collection, account management, customer relations and controls.
This will be done through the implementation of all Account administration, payment demand and Collection activities for sales through multiple revenue streams (NSO, ORS, XF and Direct). There will be a strong need for relationship building with customers, in-country teams and in house billing and customer care teams.
- Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances.
- Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
- Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
- To ensure debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis
- To ensure all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled
- To ensure full compliance with all associated internal and Sarbox controls
- Business Administration or Finance Degree
- High level of English and fluent Dutch
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a finance or accounts role
- Sap Experience
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to work own initiative
- Financial & commercial awareness / good numerical skills.
- Committed approach to teamwork.
- Resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary program
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
Send us your resume today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist connecting German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian speaking candidates with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language Recruitment agency in Europe, we match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.