Are you a passionate young professional looking to kick-start your career in writing, communications, and social media? If so, the opportunity we have might be just right for you so keep on reading!
We at Multilingual Jobs Worldwide are looking for a Dutch-speaking community manager for social media in Maastricht.
Our client is a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand. In their offices in Maastricht, they think and act globally and assume a leading role for the brand all over the world. The company’s goal is to provide excellent assistance to all its customers and dealers. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, they ensure the customers’ mobility with roadside assistance. Additionally, the company takes care of all kinds of inquiries about passenger cars, trucks, and vans during opening hours. When it comes to the brand’s most important promise it’s “The best or nothing”.
Social Media Team:
The success of the social media team is rooted in social listening skills. They make an effort to listen to their customers. To know their "likes" and "dislike", to understand their interest and concerns, who they are, what they care about, and what they do. The team follows them into their virtual world.
The team is driven to perfection not only because they know their audience but also because they perfectly understand the specific nature of each of the social media channels. They have a great ability to change and adapt the tone of voice between the platforms to engage and hooked the followers and generate social conversations.
Day to day, they share their passion for the brand and product alongside their 40+ million fans, whether it is a product inquiry, complaint, or simply appreciation.
The followers can get in touch with the team via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, and many more channels. For their international team of Social Media Community Managers, they are now looking for a new colleague who’s native Dutch and proficient in English. Knowledge of any other language would of course be a great benefit.
- Adaptability to a fast-moving and dynamic environment that requires strong customer focus, creativity, and a particular interest in the automotive sector and technology.
- Experience with Social Media Marketing dialogue, journalism, or blogging would be appreciated.
- Team player, who understands what’s it like to do things together and achieve a common goal in a group
- A creative, enthusiastic, and inspiring personality is something they are looking for in the team
The brand offers you a job in a multicultural, young, and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, they will arrange your first arrival, and first accommodation weeks and reimburse housing fees, and moving costs
- 200 vacation hours (based on full-time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance-based salary growth
- Result-oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor-made” individual development plan
Are you the shining 'star' joining their team soon? Send your application in!
About Us – Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.