Dutch speaking Business developer - Gaming industry - UK
About Games workshop :
Games Workshop Group is a British manufacturer of miniature wargames, based in Nottingham, England. Its best-known products are Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is part of the FTSE 250 index. At Games Workshop, people matter. The staff is not just anyone, they are hard-working, perfectionists and always looking to do more and better. Their teams are unique, and often eccentric, and are made up of individuals with diverse skills and backgrounds, united by a common set of values. They put people first and invest in people over the long term. After all, 40 years of experience has taught them that great people, the right people, will do the same for us.
About the Job
Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new people & places to stock our line of products? Are you excited by finding and talking to small business owners and learning how Games Workshop can help them make more money? Is listening, learning, and understanding each person’s individual circumstances important to you?
In this role you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores or book stores), and quickly attract their interest
- Asking the right questions to find out about their business and what is important for them
- Convincing them to stock and sell our products
- Building strong relationships to help you overcome sales objections
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Generating your own leads
- responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long-lasting relationship with Games Workshop
- Working to achieve set targets and KPI’s
We know that making that 50th phone call at the end of a long day of rejection just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
- Refuse to give up and not take “no” as an answer, whatever the circumstances
- Quickly catch people’s attention, engage them in conversation and build trust and rapport
- Be able to understand situations, to obtain relevant information and to use all that to their advantage
- Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding targets
- Not be afraid at all of failure or rejection and be able to quickly bounce back in the face of them
- Be able to overcome obstacles and learn from mistakes without finding excuses. Always put the needs of the company first
What is on offer:
- A workplace at one of the world's most iconic games companies
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission - the sky is the limit
- A relocation package to help you (and your family) settle in. We will pay for your flight, 2-week accommodation, and open a bank account with you
- Company events, free gym membership, pension, and health insurance are provided
- Work from home after your training
If interested, please send your English CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.