One of the world leading iGaming companys in amazing Gibraltar is now looking for their next Flemish speaking Account Manager. Can you be the one? Then keep reading!
About The Role
The ARM Account Executive is responsible for managing customer accounts and queries within the Account Managed levels of the brands program. With a huge focus on relationship building, you will help to manage a group of high value customers and potential ones.
Reporting to the VIP Team Manager you will be responsible for analysing your base and accountable for all major KPI’s. You will be expected to make regular and frequent contact with individual players using all available contact methods. You’ll be resilient and someone who thrives on selling, negotiating and working towards achieving set targets.
You’ll be service driven and know what’s best for the customer while remaining commercially aware of the business needs and licencing regulatory requirements.
• Conduct proactive responsible gaming and AML interactions where appropriate and strictly adhere to our policies in these areas at all time
• Hit and exceed daily/weekly targets and KPI
• Manage bonus cost for player base:
o Highlight potential bonus abusers
o Ensure bonus % within company budget at player level
o Reward those considered to be under bonused
• Provide an unrivalled service for all inbound queries received via email and telephone.
• Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams to ensurethe brand remains competitive within the market.
• Identify key triggers to sell site promos and level rewards in order to increase player engagement and market share.
• Attend and help occasional events, representing the company in the highest possible regard, ensuring player satisfaction and post event follow up to realise ROI.
• Comprehensive knowledge of brand, site, promos and rewards ensuring all player queries are dealt with at the highest possible level and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Work on numerous outbound campaigns
• Cross-sell Casino, Poker and help with any related queries
Specialist skills and experience
• Demonstrate previous high level customer service experience.
• Have a high interest and good all-round knowledge of online Gaming with previous experience in a gaming environment.
• Demonstrate an understanding of business KPIs and an ability to work towards targets.
• A keen interest in people and consumer habits.
• The ability to work on a shift basis with unsociable hours including evenings and weekends, including foreign travel
• Communicate in a clear, engaging and professional manner
• Manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach to your work
• The ideal candidate will be a native language speaker and will have a high amount of knowledge and understanding of Sports, Casino and Poker.
Competencies / Behaviours
• Achievement Driven
• High level of written and spoken English
• Good level of numeracy competency
• Agile thinker and all-round problem solver
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Organised and able to prioritise workload
Bring your customer-first attitude to our client as a customer service representative in Gibraltar. The sheer pace and power of the live events and entertainment you’ll be part of has to be experienced to be believed. Play a vital role at the world’s largest sports betting and gaming company. You’ll be in the thick of the action, making sure our VIP customers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience, every day. For the good of entertainment.
About The Company
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry. We’ve a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
Ready to get involved? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before it´s too late 😉