As an Account Executive at our clients, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using their software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the software and successfully sell the value proposition.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of HubSpot's mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both Dutch and English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- This is an inside sales role based in HubSpot's EMEA headquarters in Dublin
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at our clients?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Is this interesting? Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.