Dutch Inside Sales Representative in Barcelona, Spain
We are currently looking for a Dutch Inside Sales Representative to work for European leading premium services covering all aspects of on-the-road supply and mobility for truck and car fleets company.
Big international company, a global partner that designs, delivers, and optimizes unforgettable human experiences for today’s digital world.
They want their employees to be inspired and motivated. Their main goal is to make them proud to belong to our clients through job satisfaction, a great work environment, and growth opportunities.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and has the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona is known for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping opportunities. The city offers simply everything and more than you want!
You can have a look at the cost of living in the city here: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Barcelona
- As a member of the sales team you should be target oriented and sales driven individual with strong communication skills.
- Being inside sales representative you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting and cold calling.
- Daily tasks include Identifying, profiling and qualifying prospects and decision makers in targeted companies and detecting long-mid-short term opportunities.
- On the phone you will conduct product and solution presentation and manage commercial offers through negotiation and follow-up calls.
-You should consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, cross sell and/or upsell the portfolio, and achieve monthly KPIs.
- Creating, developing and managing accurate sales pipeline would be essential part of your responsibilities.
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 to 18.
- Salary: 21.000 Euros gross/year + up to 3.000 Euros gross/year in bonus.
- Internal Development Program.
- Opportunity to join an international team.
- Native level speaker of Dutch and fluent English.
- B2B Sales experience preferably
- Think and act in sales and customer-oriented manner.
- Reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments.
- Self-confident, forward-looking, able to respond quickly and influence others.
- Stress resistance and persistence.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com or share this job with a friend!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.