We are looking for someone who has a passion for demand generation to join our team in amazing Barcelona! Challenge yourself by selling the essential value of our cloud solutions to our Mid-Size prospects. Take the opportunity to grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Executive.
Demand Management Accociate - What will you do?
The primary responsibility of a Business Development Associate, or Digital Demand Executive, is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling aligned with Mid-Market Sales executives. He/she drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline. The focus lies on selling an increasing portfolio of “volume-ready” offerings. As an integral part of the account team, the associate leverages other SAP resources, including presales teams, to drive opportunities to closure. The associate will support Mid-market sales in closing deals
Expectations & Tasks
- Accelerate Volume Business Sales (75%)
- Nurture and Accelerate opportunities are already in the pipeline with a closing date in 2+ quarters
- This nurturing is proactive. An associate will partner with the Mid-market sales executive in contacting relevant persons in the company in order to:
- Make sure decisión makers in the target Company have all relevant details and messages to drive the decision process.
- Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contacts such as digital resources or events.
- Watch for any stalled pipeline and initiate recovery procedures.
- Triage any opportunities that may not be ready to progress for opportunity nurture or downgrade to lead nurture process.
- Generate Volume Business Pipe Line (25%)
- Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Mid-market Sales Team & local marketing
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts
- Meet ambitious sales- and Demand Generation targets
- Be SAP’s cutting edge for driving digital transformation (100%)
- Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor-made for the digital age
- Coach your managers and peers in social selling
- Deploy next-generation analytics for driving more deals for SAP Commercial Sales
- Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
Education & Tasks
- Graduated with a University degree in Business Administration / IT / Digital Transformation or other relevant studies
- Natural drive to excel
- Fluent Dutch, French, and English (Mandatory)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Want to be a part of the international team in Barcelona? Send your CV today together with a 3-minute video of yourself so we can get to know you!