Are you tech-savvy, and do you see yourself in a role where you will be working with customers to keep a famous application updated?
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as a Czech-speaking Map Moderator for a famous navigation application!
In the role, you will:
- Report problems from customers, employees of the product, business owners, surveyors, and complete data feed updates (POI Editor Task)
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries the navigation application has been launched in. (RTI Task)
- Run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
We would expect from you:
- Native/Fluent language skills in Czech, and communication skills in English.
- Interest to work and develop in the POI editor role – being the contact person to improve and set new destinations within the navigation application.
- User experience of a navigation application
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport
- Comfortable using applications and the internet
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred (preferred but not a requirement)
- Available to work in 24/7 based shifts
- Office location in beautiful Gdansk, Poland
- Attractive relocation support
- Stable salary and bonus
- Permanent contract and full-time position
- Paid training and support
- International team
If you are not contacted by Multilingual Jobs Worldwide within the following 2 weeks, it means we are not proceeding with you for this specific position. However, we will keep your CV and contact you as soon as we have an opening matching your profile.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!