Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Customer Success Managers build relationships with and assist existing customers in onboarding, adopting and expanding their usage of products. CSMs troubleshoot and route issues to various teams for resolution.
- Activity – Assist customers in onboarding, utilization, and consumption, and pursue renewal/expansion opportunities.
- Target audience – Engages with existing customers in onboarding or steady state phases, works with end users, operational, business, and financial decision makers.
- Messaging – Collaboratively drive change management and share adoption best practices, address customer issues to ensure successful transformation.
- Products/Offering Focus – Demonstrate expertise multiple offerings or full portfolio coverage.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – Post-sale onboarding, long term change management, and contract renewal or product refresh.
- Deliverable – Produces new pipeline in Existing Accounts, utilization/consumption increase.
- Communication Skills – Executive level written and verbal communication, strong stakeholder relationship building.
- Sales Skills – Consultative selling, account management or other customer success/nurture engagement work to deliver with end Customer.
- Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of client industry trends and demonstrated experience in learning new products and services.
- Busines Operations – Understands requirements for successful onboarding/adoption and critical escalation paths for customer issues.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required. Professional Sales & Account Management is preferred.
- Experience – Experience in consultative selling, account management or other customer success/nurture engagement work from a consulting or pre-sales environment, experience in any is ideal.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems required, experience using prospecting tools (Zoominfo, Techtarget, etc.) preferred.
- Language - English & Turkish
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.