Take your next career step with one of the biggest Estonian market employers with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
Our client has the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity, and generations. Together, they are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Specialist with both German and French skills within the company, the you will act as the first point of contact for the customers, with the target to make the job easier and enjoyable to do business with by reducing customer effort and increasing customer experience with our client. Their Contact Center Support Specialist provides excellent customer support, by processing customer inquiries and resolving them in an appropriate time and manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements. The position holder will provide internal and external customer support (e.g. technical support, order assistance, payment-related assistance, forwarding supplier offers, finding the right speaking partner, etc.) and coordinate with relevant resources to have complete case ownership and increase customer satisfaction. All above should result in an increased positive Customer Experience, increased first contact to cash transition rate, and finally, more Business Opportunities created for the company while increasing overall efficiency and transparency. This position provides the opportunity to work remotely and the flexibility of working in shifts part-time.
- Assisting customers by monitoring the status of customer requests and that all inquiries received via multiple channels (including but not limited to phone, web, e-mail, and chat) are resolved rapidly and a competent way by providing assistance in any necessary escalation
- Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the entire process by giving customers regular updates and clarification
- Systematic and detail-oriented mindset when completing the cases successfully
- Ensuring the resolution of customer issues (e.g. product, technical, order, payment related) by providing resolution immediately or coordinating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and other internal and/or external teams by following specified processes and using agreed tools and systems. Coordinating involves resolution with After-Sales Service and/or Spare Parts teams, also Media Relations, Talent Acquisition, or Procurement teams.
- Regularly initiating customer feedback loops (surveys) by following commonly agreed processes, understanding satisfaction levels, and identifying areas for continuous improvement needs
- Supporting regular maintenance of the contact list, routing tables, and information on internal/external pages. Proactively identify potential improvement areas in processes, practices, and tools together with the Team
- Tracking regular target performance by observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas while providing results or highlighting risks to management
- Depending on the situation support business with outbound activities like marketing campaigns as well as provide 24/7/365 service (work in shifts, weekends, holidays)
- Experience in customer support(nice to have)
- Fluency in both French and German - written and spoken
- Fluency in English/Italian/Estonian (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (knowledge of Salesforce as an asset)
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach with strong diplomatic written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to adapt with change and a proactive approach
- Excellent people skills, good networking skills
- Extensive experience with customer support, knowledge of principles and practices in customer service
Interested? Apply today!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.