Ready to work for one of Germany's most desired luxury car brands? Then please read on!
Our client builds the world's fastest luxury cars and is looking for professional customer support agents speaking French and Dutch to help serve the Benelux market. From their offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, they provide excellent assistance to customers and dealers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. ”The best or nothing”. Are you ready to represent an A-star brand?
What will you do
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week, and 24 hours a day. You are the first point of contact for our valued customers, answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, you contact the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible. We trust you to handle the entire query from A to Z!
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French, plus fluency in English (corporate language)
- Ability to work in a structured environment, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day responsibilities
- Empathy and negotiation skills
You are offered
- A job in a multicultural, dynamic, and informal international working environment
- A €5.000 relocation plan to help you settle in Maastricht
- A safe Covid-19 policy to ensure you can work comfortably
- A “tailor-made” individual development plan
- A Transportation plan: free bike every three years or free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A Competitive performance-based salary growth
- A Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- You will be offered 1 contract with a duration of one year, after this, the contract will be of an indefinite time.
- Full-time basis of 40 hours per week, however, part-time basis can also be discussed;
- Flexible shift system with day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- We provide an extensive 3-week initial training and a follow-up buddy program of 2-3 months;
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.