We are looking for bilingual candidates (Dutch/Flemish and French) with strong sales and account management skills, to join our client's team in amazing Barcelona! Challenge yourself by selling the essential value of our client`s cloud solutions to their Mid-Size prospects. Take the opportunity to grow with one of the most successful enterprise application software organizations in the world, as a Midmarket Sales Executive for the BeLux market.
Digital Sales Executive – What will you do?
The primary responsibility of the Midmarket Sales Executive (MSE) is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities, in both Install Base and Net New Name customers, and deliver incremental revenue through upselling and cross-selling efforts. With a portfolio of Small & Medium Enterprise - focused offerings, the MSE has end-to-end responsibility for generating revenue for a set of assigned accounts in the midmarket segment. This includes territory planning, pipeline development, and deal progress through to closure. Prospecting and pipeline generation is a skill we value highly as we need to drive volume business. To this you will be supported by a team of Digital Demand Executives that will support you being excellent in pipeline generation, based in end-to-end campaigns/events, and also inbound & outbound lead creation.
- Drive incremental revenue in assigned territory. Responsible for territory strategy, targeted account plans, coverage, planning, forecasting & Quota achievement.
- Demand generation planning & execution to ensure coverage and collaboration with stakeholders across the organization, including; Digital Transformation team, Marketing, Partner Business Managers and others as required
- Qualify leads and progress throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Align with SAP Partners, engaging in territory planning, opportunity development, and offering pricing & solution support. Act as partners’ single point of contact during sales cycle by pulling in other SAP resources, including pre-sales teams, as needed.
- Communicating sales plan regularly with key stakeholders.
- Update and maintain reporting and other tools such as CRM, Outreach, SalesScreen, CrystalBall, Territory Planning, Sales Navigator etc to ensure accurate pipeline management.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ sales or relevant business experience, with software sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Familiarity with the midmarket area preferred.
- A high-energy team player with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Results oriented with a passion to learn and a desire to run their business.
- Self-starters & Constant Learners only
- Proven ability of managing or working as part of virtual team an advantage.
- Languages: fluent English, fluent French and fluent Dutch.
What is on offer
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Newly updated offices with sea view on every floor
- Fantastic career opportunities
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, apply now
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.