We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced automation specialist to join our partner's team in Dublin!
As an Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for for automating documents with Latex coding, writing scripts, resolving own coding errors and coming up with innovative and fast solutions. The ideal candidate can quickly learn ad business domains, programming languages and Technologies that are aligned the company standards.
- Automate documents using LaTeX (Design LaTex templates for various document templates)
- Write scripts to generate documents at a click of a button. (Use Python/ Java Apps Script)
- Ad hoc job duties (those specific to a certain situation, event or period. They are typically not a part of your daily duties but may occupy a fair amount of your workday at certain times.
- This role will report to the head of EMEA operations and be part of a vibrant team of HR specialists across EMEA.
To bring the win, you must have:
- 1-2 years of experience in automation with LaTex experience
- Latex coding skills and ability to design / create LaTex source documentation / templates
- Ability to write Scripts and generate 100’s of documents at a click of a button
- Exceptional customer service
- Project management (ability to manage own projects) and communication skills to be able to work at a design and technical level.
- You must be passionate about continuously improving the quality of automation & document generation scripts, working closely with both client & team resources
- Problem-solving oriented and interested in proactively looking for answers and figuring out how software is currently being used to support our business
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Programming skills in API, Java, Python and ability to apply those skills to tools and user interfaces;
- like CA Layer 7, JAVA, APIGEE, Open Source etc., along with JAVA Python.
- Knowledge of principles of process automation based on user needs/program goals
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright, modern and serviced office in Dublin, Ireland.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse workforce from across 10 nationalities, in a vibrant, energetic and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary and perks
- Gym membership
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- Bike to work Scheme
- and more!
Send your CV to Roberta@multilingualljobsworldwide.com and we will get back to you asap!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.