The company:Our client is a global partner that designs, delivers, and optimizes unforgettable human experiences for today’s digital world. global partner that designs, delivers, and optimizes unforgettable human experiences for today’s digital world. A people-first company based on the strong belief that when you put people at the heart, everything comes alive
Mission: We are looking for an inbound sales representative in one of our Industrial automation teams.In this position, you will interact by phone with Smart customers and distributors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, take accurate customer orders, prepare quotations and to handle and be the first contact for complaints and returns.You will handle calls from unknown customers and make a first qualification (lead management).
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Handle calls through CRM agent portal
· Create quotations and orders via SAP system
· Expedite and communicate expected delivery times to customers
· Offer basic product advice to individual customer needs (at least catalogue knowledge)
· Provide first level technical assistance to help customers identify their requirements for products and services
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Salary: 20.000 euros gross/year + up to 5.000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30
- Internal Development Program
- You can work from home in Catalunya area after the onboarding period (around 3 months).
What do we look for?
- High/Native level of Dutch and French
- That you are at minimum a high school graduate.
- An interest in the technical field and a willingness to stay in the project for at least 2 years is of great importance.
- Business/commercial studies and previous experience in a contact center environment will benefit your progression in this role and the project but won't be a decisive trait.
If interested, please send your English CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.