Does success give YOU an adrenaline rush?
If YOU are a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our Barcelona office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
We look for a target oriented and sales driven individual with strong communication skills. Sounds like YOU? Then YOU are ready to be a part of our team responsible for generation of sales opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling to promote healthcare product solutions and services.
What your day will look like:
This role directly oversees several ISAMs ensuring their revenue targets are achieved by:
- Contact prospect clients by phone and email and build relationships with them by promoting healthcare product solutions and services at corresponding country market
- Negotiate product and project pricing with B2B prospects among hospital, medical center, and midwife customer segment
- Handle objections and pass through them to generate sales opportunities
- Manage and report on your sales pipeline in CRM where you owe the full sales cycle from qualification till purchase confirmation
- Achieve project KPIs and sales quota on monthly and quarterly bases
What benefits we´ll offer you...
- Long-term contract.
- Salary conditions: 21.000 euros gross/year + up to 3.000 euros gross/year
- Restaurant ticket card
- Private medical insurance
- Full time, 39 hours/week.
- Monday to Thursday 9:00-18:00 and Friday 09:00 to 17:00
- Fantastic career prospects in an international company
- High possibilities to grow inside the company.
- Extensive training on market-leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills.
- Relocation package if you live abroad.
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Work that stays at work -A genuine, healthy work/life balance
- Rest & Relaxation -23 days paid holiday, plus up to 14 bank holidays
- Employee discounts -From cars to gym subscriptions, you save more when we work together.
What you will bring to the role:
- Min 2 years B2b sales management experience
- Native level speaker of German + fluent English
- Advanced user knowledge Windows environment
- Developed negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills. - Good grasp of pipeline management and sales orientated mindset.
- Experience in B2B field sales or Inside Sales
- Familiarity with sales CRMs
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.