Are you an Arabic speaker looking to start a career in a stable, international firm in Dublin? Then look no further!
Our client is an international, well-respected tech firm, and they are looking for candidates to join their Dublin team.
A quality assurance specialist ensures that the final product observes the company's quality standards. In general, these detail-oriented professionals are responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes.
Your main attribution is to offer effective customer assistance (client users and suppliers) concerning its requirements to solve problems
- Carry out a detailed assessment of contacts/conversations that are resolved
- Assess if the business and compliance requirements are followed as per the SOP/guidelines
- Identify the gap and share/update constructive feedback
- Execution on daily deliverables and detailed instructions provided on new assignments
- Decisions made are to keep in mind, not to impact on the team / self-efficiency
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Provide a clear and crisp understanding of errors made
- At least 6 months experience in Quality Assurance
- Advanced level of Arabic and English
- Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office (Google sheets will be an added Advantage)
- Attention to detail and a results-driven approach is a must
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Client-oriented, flexible, patient
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Competitive salary with monthly language bonus
- Annual Christmas bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Gym membership, meal vouchers and more
- Huge career opportunities within an international firm
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.