Arabic speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
*Please note that only applicants with an EU-citizenship or a valid work permit in Portugal are accepted into the process. Other applicants will be automatically rejected*
We are recruiting Customer Support Agents for our partner, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are looking for Customer Support Agents to work for one of the World's most famous social media plaltform.
Portugal is famous for its good weather all year long. You have the chance to experience an international environment in a vibrant city full of life, shops, historical and cultural experiences and go to the countryside to experience small, pleasant and calm villages.
Responsibilities in customer service
- Assisting user of the most famous social media platform via chat, email and inbound calls
- Management users' inqueries and complains
- Arabic Native and English fluency
- EU Passport or valid work permit in Portugal
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- Fixed salary + bonus
Salary without room: 1112€
- Salary with the room: 1033€
- Relocation package for those coming from abroad or living 100Km away from Lisbon
- Private room in a shared accommodation
- Flight expenses refunded after 9 months
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarisation phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.