Are you looking for an amazing new adventure??
What you will do:
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
What we are looking for:
- Native level of Arabic with fluent English.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Candidates should have a valid European work permit
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
What we offer:
- Full-time position (39 hours/week)
- Salary: 22.800€ gross/year + up to 5.700€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- Intense specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.