Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Their company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centres in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
We are recruiting tech-savvy experts to support the users of a world leader company in technology services.
Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
What you’ll do
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms, and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge of one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation calls from those subjects.
- 1-2 years of customer care & sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of Arabic
- Advanced level of English
- Experience with Middle East and Egyptian markets
- Target and Sales - Oriented, used to KPI'S
- Verbal skills – Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air
- Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
- Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications
- Capable of managing communication flow and direction
- Knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of ‘search’ function
- Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery
- Team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities
- Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
- Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add in solutions offered
- Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy
- Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
**Candidates should have a valid European work permit
- Full-time position (39hs/week), from Sunday to Thursday (from 06.00 to 17.00)
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ -1000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation Package (flight, PCR test and economic support for accommodation)
- Salary: 18.794€ gross/year - up to 24.013€ gross/year
- 6 weeks of initial training.
- Permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest CX services
- Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Long Term Contract
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.