- Posted 11 Jeudi novembre
- Contact NameAtte Mäkinen
We are looking for ambitious and career-driven students for exciting Internship opportunities in a fast-growing international recruitment agency! Are you looking for an internship for your studies, and willing to relocate to one of our offices for the duration? We can offer internships within HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, IT and more. Feel free to send in your application, where you specify the areas you are interested in as well as the timeframe of your internship. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gaselle Price in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards. We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn, Malta, and remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe. We are dedicated to providing our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle. Our recruiters are specialized in match-making candidates with the most suitable jobs, companies, and locations.
We are a culture-driven organization that is driven by our values, which are:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future-driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth in an international environment built on trust and clear expectations. Do you wish to be part of the Worldwiders journey?
To be successful in this role you
- Good level of English
- Available to work minimum 50% position - we can offer flexible working hours to accommodate your studies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work structured and with clear goals
- Excellent time-management abilities
Don’t meet all the requirements? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and unique workplace, so if you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway! Maybe you are a perfect match, or for any of our other positions!
Why be a part of Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
- We offer you the opportunity to start building your career while finishing your studies, with the possibility to continue in a full-time position after you graduate. You get the chance to work 50% - 100% and being a part of an international work environment.
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self-responsibility and ownership
- A great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities in the long run both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!