Turkish speaking Customer Experienced Agent in Athens or Limassol
- Posted 09 Lundi mai
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameAlfredo Mogavero
We are looking for Turkish speakers to work as customer-experienced agents in either Limassol, Cyprus or Athens, Greece!
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Deal with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Perform personal clientele analysis and take actions as required
- Handle client inquiries appropriately and ensure that high-level service is provided
- Promote available products and services to clients
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperate effectively with other departments as required
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Turkish speaker with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
We are mainly looking for locals, since there is no relocation package
Are you interested to hear more and having a chat with us? Please submit your application and our recruitment team will help you further.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.