- Posted 08 Jeudi septembre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameMaris Lahe
Are you a service-minded Slovak speaker looking for new professional challenges in Poland? Then please read on!
Our client is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. The company offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020.
Purpose of the role:
The Customer Service Representative will interact with Business Owners and customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, providing a high level of customer support on a specific product or service.
In our Contact Center Department, we support 27 European markets with the help of people from all over the world, which makes us a truly multinational team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage business queries and inbound calls
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc., by using our knowledge management resources
- Process requests and update data in our database
- Document interactions in our ticket system
- Help with the implementation of new IT solutions
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Assist other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
- Contribute to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiastic, communicative approach and willingness to support our customers
- Slovak language at C1/C2 level is a must, together with English at minimum B2 level + another, second EU language
- Courage to face new challenges and opportunities
- A great approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Experience in customer service will be an asset
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- International and multilingual team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality products
- Various portfolio of internal&external training (1-month induction training, access to the e-learning platform, professional certifications)
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Company events and office initiatives
- A family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
Interested in developing your career in beautiful Krakow? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and our recruitment team will contact you!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.