Spanish-speaking Accounts Payable Junior Accountant to Portugal
- Posted 18 Jeudi mai
- Contact NameIsabel Palacio
Our client is one of the biggest aerospace manufacturers in the world offering a wide variety of competitive benefits and development opportunities. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity as Spanish-speaking Accounts Payable Junior Accountant in Lisbon, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now!
Our client is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. They offer the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. The company is also a European leader in providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, our client provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Their employees work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in their work, they draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. The diversity and teamwork culture propel them to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space. Their purpose defines why they exist: ‘We pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world’.
Responsibilities - Your mission
The tasks to perform are associated with invoice analysis, purchase order assessment, supporting corporate travel programs, and responding to vendor inquiries.
- Receive invoices, verify the accuracy of items ordered, received, and priced when necessary and receive approval from the appropriate Department Head
- Investigate and resolve exception invoices associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Prepare invoices for payment Corporate travel program:
- Review risk expense reports to ensure employee compliance to corporate travel policy and collaborate with employees to correct expense report issues
- Provide support, investigate, and resolve travel and corporate card inquiries concerning account status
- Act as the subject matter expert for the corporate travel online tool and provide administrative support on managing user profiles/account details
- Provide monthly travel reports to track cost and compliance Internal and External Customer Service:
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- Act as a department liaison between departments and vendors
- Maintain vendor statements with selected vendors Additional Responsibilities:
- Comply with safety policies and procedures
- Comply with Finance, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Performs variety of tasks and projects as necessary from the Leadership team
Requirements - our ideal candidate will have
- Junior accountant (recent graduates) or with experience in Accounting administrative tasks
- Finance / Accounting degree or experience in administrative accounting tasks
- Ability to handle high-volume of data entry
- Work with appropriate parties to resolve issues on invoices
- Implement and document process improvements
- Ability to process a minimum of 80 invoices daily with 98% accuracy
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues and to efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Effective Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with all organizational levels
- Language: German native-like (C1) + English - Intermediate level
Benefits - what’s in it for you
- Diverse career opportunities with the client's core countries or in other regions around the world.
- A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
- A modern office, well connected to public transportation.
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
- An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.