- Posted 23 Mercredi novembre
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Do you have a great command of the Dutch language? Are you passionate about sports and gaming? And better still, do you know how to deliver quality content based on business growth? Keep reading!
Our client is a young company with a a team that is exclusively made up of highly motivated individuals. Together they create an ambitious and professional working environment with an emphasis on work-life balance. Our client is preparing for the license application process in The Netherlands and is looking for an experienced Dutch Content Marketer to either be based in any of the clients locations, or in Malta or fully remote. This role is subject to the license being granted.
Our client is looking for a well-organised individual with a fantastic eye for detail to develop and produce content for the Dutch market. Although prior experience in areas such as acquisition-marketing, SEO or CRM would be nice, your ability to produce typo-free, appealing and inspiring marketing content is most important. Creative thinking and a proactive attitude are essential in this role, along with contributing to the greater team good and being counted upon!
What will you be doing:
- Writing engaging content for weekly campaigns, product-related texts, blog articles and other marketing communication projects.
- Producing and ensuring that all content that is localised, on brand, data-informed and timely.
- Creating and maintaining quality static content for the Dutch market.
- Using tools and best practices to research and enhance all content.
- Conducting competitor analysis for the market landscape and keeping up with the industry and marketing trends.
- Taking a proactive role within the country teams, and with key stakeholders such as design, acquisition and CRM. Representing the Dutch markets from a content perspective.
Qualities and skills our ideal candidate has:
- A native level of Dutch is required for this role.
- An excellent command of English is essential - it's our working language
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting, content writing or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Numerical and analytical capabilities are of importance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great sports knowledge
Our client is highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, they believe they will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to their shareholders by doing so.
Our client has introduced a hybrid working environment that enables their employees to come together and collaborate in person, whilst offering ongoing flexibility to work from home. They all work from the office two days per week, and three days at home. The role is also available fully remote.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Well-being allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Private health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy.
- Personal development plan to help you reach your goals and ambitions.
- Monthly lunch allowance to feed our hungry lions (sorry diets! We're feeders).
- Employee assistance program to help and guide you in challenging moments.
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
- Team activities and events to have some well deserved break and a bit of fun!
- If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package, which includes 3-weeks accommodation and flight.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.