Portuguese-speaking SEO Specialist to Madrid
- Posted 10 Mercredi mai
- Contact NameIsabel Palacio
Are you looking for an opportunity to positively impact the world while working for a rapidly growing and innovative company? Look no further!
Our clients mission is to make solar panels and batteries accessible to every European home by creating the easiest and most affordable way to go solar. They do this by connecting consumers who want solar panels or batteries with installer companies through their marketplace. As a result, they are revolutionizing how people think about renewable energy and helping create a more sustainable future.
Join their team in Madrid and become part of a company that is revolutionizing the renewable energy industry. As a listed company on Oslo Stock Exchange, there's never been a better time to join their journey. Apply now to join the team and help us create a brighter future for all!
Due to solid growth, the client has determined to establish a new marketing hub in Madrid, which will cover SEO and content creation for some of the group's markets. Accordingly, Otovo seeks SEO specialists to ensure steady creation of SEO content for the websites. The allocation of markets between the roles will be assigned based on language skills and previous international experience.
What you will be doing:
- Planning, implementing and managing their SEO strategy, increasing organic traffic as well as the conversion rate through this channel
- Tackle all SEO branches, focusing on content and on page optimization
- Developing and managing creative content for local PR and the client's website
- Setting up new and managing existing landing pages and blog posts
- Ensuring a correct technical background of the website
- Track and report results
To be successful in this role:
- Currently based or willing to relocate to Madrid
- Fluent level of Portuguese
- Fluent level of English
- Higher education, preferably in marketing or communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years of SEO experience
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as: Semrush, Ahrefs, Search Console, Analytics, Tag Manager
- You are excellent at generating engaging content
- Strategic mindset to be able to participate in the creation and execution of marketing strategies and annual campaign plans
- Capable of conducting keyword researches, competitive analysis, audits and content strategies
- Capable of carrying out a link building strategy
- Strong collaboration skills - They're a closely knit team where everyone pitches in and helps out when needed.
They would love it if you also have this:
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Semrush, Hotjar and Ahrefs.
- Some knowledge of CRM tools like Hubspot
- Familiarity with Sanity, Ghost or other content management systems
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization
What's in it for you?
You'll get to be part of their journey. They learn fast and encourage bold attempts and risky experiments. If you like that, you'll like it here. They enjoy being together in the office, and are open to working from home when you need focus time.
Here's some more of what they offer:
- More solar panels → less global warming. You have a chance to make a meaningful contribution to the world
- You'll work with enthusiastic colleagues across Europe; passionate for their fields and eager to learn
- They take care of your internet and phone bills—no more slow access at home
- A hardware budget where you're free to pick your own gear
- A lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours
- Central located office, easily accessible, in the center of Madrid
Overall, it is a mission-driven company with an innovative culture that values employee well-being and development. If you're passionate about renewable energy and want to work for a company that is making a positive impact on the world - join and apply today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.