- Posted 11 Jeudi août
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Our client is looking for their next Area Sales Manager for Hungary, Budapest. In more than 3,000 locations in 120 countries and over 900 cities worldwide, business partners and companies from all sectors can work in our client's business centers - wherever, however or whenever they want. Want to be a part of this journey?
About the company
Our client is the world’s market leader in hybrid working. They believe that business success is underpinned by the effectiveness of its people. So they’ve made it their mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day. With an emphasis on technology and product innovation, they offer flexible and sustainable work solutions to professionals of all kinds whether working from home, on the road, in hubs, in regional / local offices or at collaborative headquarters. They do this by creating a fantastic working environment, providing a platform that unlocks productivity, and enabling connection to a valuable business community. With a growth rate of 30% year on year, they will expand their network to over 30,000 locations in the next decade.
Their clients are large multinationals, small and medium-sized enterprises, and start-ups. With unique business goals, people and aspirations, they want the freedom to choose a way of working that works for their business. Our client provides that choice through our operating companies; Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature by Regus and No18 – each designed to serve the unique needs of businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders. All of them harness the power of flexible working to increase their productivity, efficiency and agility, whilst enjoying a happier, healthier way of working.
As an Area Sales Manager, your job will be to work with the clients as a workspace sales consultant helping them purchase the space that meets their needs. You will be maximising revenue in your area by leading efforts to generate new clients and increase sales. You will:
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals
- Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against your promotional and networking events and activities
- Build relationships with potential business clients and brokers to sell them our added-value services and products
- Maximize sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded
We’re looking for a born networker who has a natural ability to enthuse prospects; someone who has a passion for consultative selling. Key requirements include:
- Skilled relationship manager and consultant who can generate and grow valuable long term client partnerships
- Excellent team player and communicator with fluent English and Hungarian
- Practical solution seller who takes a hands-on approach and is driven to achieve results
- Strong sales personality with a consistent will to close deals
- A high degree of independence, initiative, ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
What they offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- Global mobility, with the potential to work anywhere in our network
- Structured training and development programme
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Promotion opportunities
- Leisure and hospitality card
Opportunities for advancement with our client is massive. They like to challenge and encourage their talents. They have developed a consistent career model and diverse training programs for this purpose. And they would be happy to work with you to develop goals that match your abilities and requirements. Your ambition determines where the journey goes. Maybe you are their upcoming Sales Director?
If you think this role is the perfect match for you, don't hesitate to apply.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide