- Posted 26 Mardi octobre
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameLisa Pichler
A great opportunity for German speakers to work in a technical position for a famous cloud solutions brand in sunny Athens!
Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team in Athens. With a modern, bright offices, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
About the role:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth &
- as well as
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a that fosters diversity
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.