German-speaking Technical Support for famous cloud solutions brand in Athens, Greece
- Posted 01 October 2023
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameLisa Pichler
A great opportunity for German speakers to work in a technical position for a famous cloud solutions brand in sunny Athens!
Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team in Athens. With a modern, bright offices, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
About the role:
Our client is an American company specializing in cloud storage services, offering online backup & files synchronization solutions.
As a member of our German Technical Support Interaction Experts team, you will be providing 24/7 support for users from Germany, Austria & Switzerland, helping them with their inquiries and technical issues via phone & e-mail.
- Advanced writing & verbal communication skills in German
- Good technical troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Technical background & familiarity with technology trends
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Positive attitude & team spirit
Successful candidates will receive professional training by certified instructors and will be working in a modern working environment, located close to Athens center.
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 10.000 people from 109 nationalities.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.