German-speaking Technical Support Advisor in Lisbon
- Posted 29 Mardi juin
- Contact NameSara Pato
We are looking for a German-speaking Technical Support Advisor in Lisbon!
About the Company
Our brand is an American manufacturer of smart lightning products designed for energy efficiency, convenience and security using better fixtures and automated controls that make adjustments based on conditions such as occupancy or daylight availability.
What will you do?
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will use your skillset to solve emerging issues with precision and efficiency. You will ensure excellent standards while sharing your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you will be able to develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace. Your responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer requests and document relevant case information
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction
- Assisting with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Responding appropriately to customer escalations and documenting the process appropriately
- Collaborating with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Managing an individual ticket queue
- Following the direction of the management and providing constructive feedback
- Native level of German (C2) + English Fluency
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Proven ability to effectively handle diverse customers, including but not limited to all aspects of physical and mental disabilities, and escalations
- Proficient PC skills required
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets
- Aptitude for Wireless troubleshooting
- Familiarity/aptitude with networks (Proxy Settings, Routers, Internet Modems, Ethernet), Android Operating Systems and Online Apps) preferred
- Patience to communicate and solve problems
- Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year) + monthly performance bonus + Meal allowance
- Relocation package: Flight reimbursement and shared accommodation
- Private health insurance with dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Transportation allowance
- Growing opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career
Life at the company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon.
Why work in Lisbon?
Lisbon is the vibrant capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the city center and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city is close to the sea, offers great shopping, fantastic food, lively nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage. Lisbon offers a warm climate for most of the year. This is one of many reasons that the stunning city has emerged as one of the most popular destinations for Europeans and has a growing ex-pat community.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.