- Posted 03 Mardi août
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
Have you ever considered moving to Bulgaria's beautiful capital Sofia? If not, you should think again! Sofia is a beautiful and dynamic Eastern European capital and currently we are looking for a German speaker that want to move and work here!
About the company:
We are speaking about a multinational company that delivers innovative solutions across all stages of the customer experience journey. The office in Sofia is based in the center of the city and they currently support 11 different clients. Join their international team of 800 people that support customers in 33 languages!
As a Technical support Specialist you will handle and resolve customer inquiries, questions, complaints related to technical issues.
- Promptly answers incoming calls concerning customer/client requests or inquiries regarding services, products, equipment, and claims
- Focus on delivering a positive customer experience accordance with established call-handling procedures
- Provide telephone/and remote diagnostic technical support
- Work on simple or complex customer technical issues utilizing sound judgment in order to resolve problems and provide recommendations
- Assist customers by diagnosing problems through probing and investigating causes and provide/recommend resolutions for technical and service issues
- Udvise/educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts
- Opening trouble tickets, documenting issues, and troubleshooting steps taken
- Standard IP Device setup (e.g., IP Devices after core implementation, downloading mobile apps relating to the Cloud Services)
- May provide additional VOIP phone/line services, products, features, equipment and accessories
- Escalate issues, as appropriate, to the respective group for higher level technical support
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems
- High school diploma or higher degree
- At least 6 months experience in customer support (Technical Support or equivalent)
- Basic knowledge on VOIP, Routers and Modem
- At least C1 German + English fluency
- Experience handling customer support for software products/services or Technical education with competencies in:
o ISP Technical Support (skills in Technical support areas)
o Basic Networking and Routers (knowledge of Router UI, Functionality and Troubleshooting)
o Troubleshooting and Probing (able to systematically diagnose the problem, map out action plans and drive issue resolution)
o Comprehension (applies to making judgment and recommendations and learning pace)
o Excellent Communication (good listening skills with ability to relate to customer through proper verbiage and empathy)
- Knowledge and/or experience in Modems and Routers
- Proven ability to provide end-to-end solutions to technical problems;
- Guide customers through phone about the use of a particular device, system or software
- Keenness in details and efficiency in working even at fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask with capacity to prioritize urgent matters
- Sincerity and devotion towards duties
- Basic understanding of VoIP Telecommunications, SIP and webrtc technology
- Basic understanding of UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) collaboration (messaging), voice and video technologies
- Basic knowledge in Internet Protocols
- Knowledge and/or experience in troubleshooting programs
- Knowledge in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of MAC, IOS, and Android applications and devices
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance, food vouchers, sport card discount, social team activities, charity activities, team buildings, sport events, internal competitions
- 2600 BGN gross per month
- Working schedule: Full time position in rotating shifts between Monday - Friday & 09:00 AM - 20:00 PM
- Work in a multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Friendly and accessible office location
For your information...
Live and work in Sofia:
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria, situated at the foot of the Vitosha Mountain in western part of the country. It has the strongest local economy in the country and the lowest unemployment rate too, which tempts many Bulgarians as well as foreigners to the area. The city is the home of over 100 000 students and provides an incredible amount of 5 top-ranked universities! The huge amount of educated population has a big part to play in the city’s strong economy and the fact that Sofia ranks high in statistics on economical growth, GDP per capita and also its appeal to foreign workforce and companies looking to serve their international customers.
The cost of living in Sofia is quite low, the internet connections are very fast and there’s free wi-fi all around the city, the weather is nice, winters relatively short and so many interesting places to visit within 2 hours by car e.g. the Rila Monastery, Koprivshtica etc. Even though Sofia is one of the biggest cities in Europe with its 1,2 million inhabitants, it is easy to walk around the city. The expat community in the city is growing constantly and there are active expats groups in town, which is a good place to start when moving to Sofia.
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.