- Posted 28 Mercredi juin
- Contact NameSara Pato
We are looking for ambitious and career-driven candidates for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing international recruitment agency! The ultimate dream job for someone who wants to build a career with flexible workplace options. This is a full-time job opportunity, which offers the chance to learn everything about international recruitment and work in a hybrid office solution in Lisbon!
Do you speak English fluently? Are you a German speaker? Are you looking for an exciting company to grow with? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Are you interested in building a career in sales and/or human resources? If your answers are yes then we would love to hear from you!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
As a Talent Hunter you will be working with the following tasks, which are not limited to:
- Being responsible for your own recruitment projects with existing customers
- Working primarily with Southern European language speaking candidates candidates
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of social media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and video
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time-management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
To be successful in this role, you are...
- Fluent in English and German
- Interested in an international career and environment, want to develop and love working with people
- Structured and able to multi-task
- A positive and solution-oriented problem-solver
- A strong communicator and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Interested in the international recruitment industry
- Adaptive to changes and able to work with deadlines
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Educated and/or experienced in a similar department, industry or role
Why be a part of Multilingual Jobs Worldwide?
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Self-responsibility and ownership
- A great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities in the long run both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Basic salary and commission
If you are ready to enjoy freedom at work and have a creative team that smashes the market every day, then please apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to Sara@multilingualjobsworldwide.com and I will be in touch.