German-Speaking Junior Digital Customer Engagement Manager (REMOTE)
- Posted 15 Mercredi mars
- Contact NameLydia Palenius
Junior Digital Customer Engagement Manager with German (REMOTE)
Our client is one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 211,000+ people across 52 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
We are on the lookout for a highly talented and self-motivated Digital Customer Engagement Manager to join our client's ream on their journey in advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Your Role & Responsibilities
We are searching for a Digital Customer Engagement Manager, who wants to make a real impact for our project with SAP. As a Digital Customer Engagement Manager, you will focuse on…
- Supporting sales to delivery handover and customer onboarding to SAP Enterprise Cloud Services
- Contributing to onboarding/transitioning customers to SAP ENTERPRISE CLOUD SERVICES
- Orchestrating the overall service/project delivery according to planned scope, budget, and milestones
- Supporting in de-escalations of critical customer situations
- Supporting critical customer situations in conjunction with Major Incident Management (MIM), SAP Enterprise Cloud Services Customer Office teams and SAP Product Support, as applicable
- Contributing to customer release and maintenance activities
- Supporting customers on technical requirements throughout their lifecycle within the SAP Enterprise
- Executing and supporting problem management and continuous improvement
- Contributing to the liaison with different SAP stakeholders, esp. Virtual customer success partner involved in the accounts, to ensure customer success
- Supporting in reviewing account status and analysing if account needs to be transitioned to another team, based on growth in volume or complexity of the account overtime.
- Systematic and faster onboarding of associates: mandatory trainings documentation
- Enabling continuous delta KTs on new topics and refresher sessions.
Qualifications & Experience
Technical Skill Set required to perform DCEM tasks
- Technical expertise in SAP Basis area with minimum of 2+ years of experience.
- Good understanding & hands-on experience required in HANA database.
- Experience in SAP Upgrade & Migration (OS/DB) is mandatory.
- Experience in SaaS products (Ariba, Salesforce, C4S etc.) integration with SAP Landscape is plus.
- Hands-on experience in any of hyper scaler (AWS/ Azure/ GCP) is needed.
- 4+ years’ experience with multi-national software/IT organizations.
- 2+ Cloud knowledge (e.g. through Solution Management, Consulting and/or Delivery Program management).
- 2+ years of SAP Basis S/4HANA knowledge.
- German at C1: Level Fluency
- English: (B2: Independent Level User)
- We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 50+ countries across the globe and 211,000 employees
- Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented
- We offer the opportunity to work with colleagues across the globe
- We offer a virtual-first work environment, promoting a good work-life integration and real flexibility
- We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark
- We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees
- We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect
Equality & Opportunity for All
Representing 165 nationalities across the globe, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical disability or genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.