German-speaking Customer Support Agent in Lisbon, Homeoffice option
- Posted 16 Jeudi février
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameSara Pato
About the Company: Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets. It was eight times considered the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
What will you do?
Are you passionate and would like to build an international career working with a company focused on social presence? The time is now. We are looking for communicative professionals to provide customer support for our client’s new product. If you are interested in new communication tools and want to enter a world in which artificial intelligence, virtual reality and video walk together, you have the right profile for this position. You will be supported by the best professionals as well as have access to crucial training that will lead you to success in your new challenge. Apply and be part of a multicultural team.
- Addressing and resolving inbound customer support inquiries;
- Deliver accurate and professional customer service by email, chat support, and/or phone;
- Working with internal cross-functional partners to resolve customer inquiries;
- Ensure each inquiry is “resolved” from the customer’s perspective, in a timely manner;
- Actively contribute to a knowledge base of resolution;
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience.
- Proficient level of German (C2 or native);
- Upper intermediate level of English (B1);
- Service-oriented mindset and approach to work;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent job opportunities in a dynamic, leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders of different industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sports activities, and organized events.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries