- Posted 27 Jeudi janvier
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameKarina Mayer
German-speaking Customer Service Specialist for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Our client is an international multicultural German organization with offices in beautiful Maastricht
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
A day in the office
To get all the energy you need to serve our customers the best experience, you can grab a delicious drink at our own barista before your shift starts. You begin your shift at your desk, opening all the systems you need to prepare yourself for the enquiries of our customers. You then read all the relevant information in our market specific channels and emails. Your shift is split in times, where you either receive incoming phone calls from our customers or deal with written enquires via e-mail, letter or fax. To solve customer issues, you work hand in hand with our partners in the dealerships and workshops. Additionally, you have a team of technical specialists who can support you, and give you the right answers to help our customers. All that work deserves a nice break! So you can enjoy your break time with delicious warm food from our canteen.
About you – job requirements
To make all of this possible we’d need a couple of things from you.
Communication is key! Listening and feeling listened to are very important attributes when working for us. To understand and resolve our customer’s needs in a timely manner, you should have great communicative skills.
You should have a customer orientated, empathetic mind-set. Someone willing to go above and beyond to satisfy our customers and live the brand’s most important promise “the best or nothing”.
You aren’t expected to know everything when you get here. That’s why we offer one month of training for all employees for the relevant systems, processes and products. All we ask in return is that you take the time to learn and develop your skills as best you can.
You’ll be working 40 hours per week in day shifts (between 07.30 and 20.00) with a competitive salary.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- attractive salary
- shift allowance
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Relocation Package
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Company result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games…
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.