Are you in for a green ride?! CX specialist (German native)
Our newest client is a Dutch scale-up with ambitious plans for sustainable and shared urban transport! We are on the hunt for CX rock stars that are native German and fluent in English. You can work from our office in Valencia (Spain), or have the opportunity to work remotely within Valencia.
weWow’s continued objective is to deliver the most impactful Customer Experience through our highly educated and energetic people with the goal to increase customer loyalty. As a part of the team, your purpose is plain and simple: WOW your customer. You are a star in troubleshooting and work with a solution-oriented mindset. With your outstanding communication skills, enthusiastic attitude, and empathetic mentality, you are the right person to take on outbound calls and inspire customers with the focus on retention! In collaboration with your teammates, you work towards that one goal: To provide the best possible customer experience to customers and give them the WOW feeling!
Why you don't want to miss this chance!
- The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Valencia, Spain
- The chance to make an impact on our brands and company
- An incredible, international community of like-minded young professionals
- The opportunity to grow into other roles within weWow and to continuously develop yourself both professionally and personally
- The chance to fully embrace the Spanish culture through Spanish classes or trying delicious Valencian paellas
- Support with moving to a new country and familiarizing yourself with the Spanish administration
- The opportunity to work remotely
What do you have to do?
- You are the first point of contact for the customer, and via phone, email, WhatsApp, and chat, you will create value and solve issues
- By being an authentic representative of the client and serving its community of customers with the WOW-factor
- Helping customers with their questions and finding a suitable solution
- You are creative and use your personal and company knowledge to help customers in the best way possible
- You are super customer friendly and can excite the customers and ensure loyalty and retention
- You have a flexible personality; shifts can take place during evenings and/or weekends
What do we expect of you?
- A communicative professional with a positive mindset for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or university degree
- You can speak native German and a sufficient English level to communicate in our international team environment
- You are a good listener, and you have an opportunity-focused mindset
- You have a European nationality or work visa for Spain
- You are eager and ready for the challenge of your lifetime
- Ideally based in Valencia or willing to relocate
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.