German-speaking Customer Advisor to Malaga
- Posted 07 Mardi février
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameAlrik Hoffmann
Our client currently has an opening for an Customer Advisor role in Malaga!
Provide the necessary information to customers via telephone, email and accept orders from customers.
You make changes in orders for customers and process it. Provide the information on services, prices, options of the purchase; describe the services, their properties; inform customers of any changes to orders; answer to customer questions, give advice, fulfil the tasks received from the customer on the incoming call and E-mail.
- Receive and make phone calls/emails on behalf of the clients and partners
- Perform service requirements, customers providing an efficient, polite, friendly and honest response to their queries and requests for information
- Provide relevant information in a professional and timely manner in order to maximize sales and achieve performance objectives
- Work in a team of Customer Service Specialists to achieve and overachieve the team’s performance targets
- To respect and fulfil orders that is given by the appointed Project Manager or managing staff
- Attend specified training, in order to develop professional work and individual standards, to improve skills of business relationship with clients and customers, develop the skills and experiences necessary to improve product knowledge and increase sales and service ability
- Respect and fulfil single management tasks and orders, participate in administrative or office work duties, which comply with company’s growth and effective daily activity targets
- Become proficient in the use of all call centre systems and telephony in order to perform to the highest possible standards
- Consistently work on and improve written and spoken English language skills and / or any other specialist language
- Work to achieve targets in all areas, highlighting development needs to Human Resource Manager where required in order to keep them informed of training / coaching input needed
- Attend the premises on time to begin work at the agreed time
- Write and design detailing reports
- Ability to responsibly and independently carry out customer service specialist duties
- Ability to perform working tasks according to job description, comply with regulatory requirements and the organization's internal rules of the procedure
- Ability to plan and organize own work and working place, working independently and in team, in order to accurately and creatively meet the challenges of the organization's core values
- Ability to obtain, verify, evaluate work assignments and provide necessary information for clients and management.
- Fluent/Native in German
- Good command of English language
- Good telephone communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to develop reports
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent time managements skills
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.